Are you healthy?
Sounds like a loaded question, doesn’t it?
Majority of the health and fitness industry says that if you don’t check all the boxes on the chart on the doctor’s wall, you are not healthy.
The health and fitness industry also says if you are feeling aches and pain, then you must lose weight for all those pains will go away.
It says if you are skinny, you are healthy.
Let’s talk about all the other reasons why you should eat right, workout and make your health a priority:
- Maintenance/ increase of muscle mass to support your joints.
- Maintenance/ increase of bone density so you can continue to function well as you age.
- Combats health conditions and diseases such as depression, arthritis, Type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure to name a few.
- Promotes better sleep.
- Increases libido.
- Improves mental health and helps manage anxiety.
- Keeps our lymphatic system going to reduce fatigue and inflammation.
If you checked any one of the boxes next to one or more of the above, then let’s get fit together at GET FIT EGV where the priority is overall health rather than fad diets and restrictions.
Click here to reserve and you will be contacted to set up an appointment time.
Interested in seeing what we are all about?
Follow #elkgrovestrong on social media.